Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are currently one of the hottest topics in the art world. In this workshop by WIDE ANDCO you will learn more about them and get acquainted with the workings of the whole NFT sphere.
- Introduction to blockchains and their applications to NFTs
- Quick history of NFTs, categories and known uses
- Marketing strategy and community building
- Legal issues (copyright, taxes…) around NFTs
- Creation of a wallet
- Choosing the right platform
- Minting process
- Sale and purchase of an NFT created specifically to experience the process
Artists, creative folks and art lovers with little or no knowledge of NFTs, who would like to learn more and move on to practice.
WIDE ANDCO workshops are open to both women and men.
Participants are asked to bring their laptops.
Co:Work / Studio 1
10 € / 5 € (<26 years old)
Marina Andrieu is the founder of WIDE ANDCO, a social enterprise active in the field of digital skills, gender equality and entrepreneurship.
She arrived in Luxembourg in 2008 after working in the UK, USA, and France. She graduated in economics and human resources. After 5 years as a recruitment consultant, she embarked on entrepreneurship in 2013 and has remained involved in this ecosystem ever since.
Marina is the organiser of the first coding courses for women in Luxembourg as well as Rails Girls Luxembourg. She is the co-founder of WIDE (Women in Digital Empowerment), a pioneering organisation that empowers girls and women in digital.
+ an external expert speaker TBC